Friday, May 14, 2010

Would a hair relaxer be worth it?

I am thinking about getting the hair relaxer done. Because I have volumous hair, and its thick, and verrrry curly! My mom has doubts about it, but I really need it truth being. I hate taking hours to straighten my hair perfectly, and this thing could help relax it! So give me some help, or ideas on how to cut my hair. My hairs just a bit past my shoulders, thick, wavy/curly, and dark brown. I want side bangs also. But whatever is in style. I'm also 13.Would a hair relaxer be worth it?
You might just need to get a cut that will thin your curls out to cut the volume. A relaxer is a big commitment, you can't just wash and wear like your natural hair so there are temporary alternatives like setting on large rollers and blow outs.Would a hair relaxer be worth it?
yes :)
i have very thick curly hair too, and i got it chemically straightened and it looked good but it FRIES your hair. so you need to think if straight hair is really that important.
In two words:





Hell yeah!





I did it, and i love my new hair ( i did, until it grew thick again, but thats months later, :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment