Friday, May 14, 2010

Question on Hair Relaxer?

First off, I'm a guy





So I told my dad I want some relaxer soon so that my hair doesn't curl up in the back when it gets longer, but he said that it's for black people with the tightly curled hair. So I was wondering can I use it on my hair even tho it's not curly on top? Would it screw up the straight parts of my hair while fixing the curly parts?Question on Hair Relaxer?
A white person can use Relaxer yes,I've used them on my husband,however depending on just how stubborn your hair is,there is something ';gentler'; you could try FIRST,it's a STRAIGHT PERM,that is running perm-solution through your hair to straighten it(in the same manner a person who wanted a curly perm would do),it's a REVERSE PERM,your doing it to straighten vs curl.





You can buy perm solution over the counter just like Relaxer,in the hair isle of most drugstores/big retail stores,it's probably about 15$.Question on Hair Relaxer?
I hope you get this,as you don't accept emails lol,I forgot to mention,you must COMB the hair while the solution is in it,this is what will cause it to straighten,but you must comb GENTLY,without causing irritation to the scalp:-)


Also,make sure to comb in the DIRECTION you want the hair to go.

Report Abuse



a relaxer is for tightly coiled hair anyways its a horrible thing to do to your hair


i dont recommend anything with chemicals


but if you HAVE TOO a japanesse straightener would be better for loose curls


ALSO thats just as damaging so
well..your hair can't be too curly...just use a flat iron. I wouldn't recommend hair relaxer. Relaxers kill your hair.
no it makes hair straight duhh and it also eats the protiens so it might burn it tho but it wont mess up

No comments:

Post a Comment