Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair relaxer question?

The last time I relaxed my hair, I had to use two kits because my hair is so thick. That was about 2 months ago and I still have some of the relaxer left. I wanted to touch up my edges and was wondering if it was safe to use the leftover relaxer. It's been in a cool, dark place but I am just a little scared that the chemicals have changed or something since its been sitting around and I dont want my hair to break off after ive worked so hard to grow it!





Thanks alot in advance.Hair relaxer question?
no, its fine, as a matter of fact, I got my hair relaxed last night using a lady velvet relaxer that I've had since january. My hair is same as usual. But it does depend on what relaxer it is.Hair relaxer question?
no way! there is a chance it might not even work anymore! but its not safe. you should always thro those things out when are you done that day. you dont want to burn your head or your hair, just in case the chemicals react bad. your best bet is to just go get more relaxer. the good thing is if you are only doing a touch up you wont have to buy and extra one!
if its already been mixed with the activator toss it if you haven't put activator in it yet its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment