Friday, May 14, 2010

Question about Silk Elements Hair Relaxer?

Ok first off, I am white and Egyptian and I have kinky, curly, dry hair. I went to sallys beaty supply today and the lady gave me a hair relaxer called SILK ELEMENTS. It is originally for African-Americans but she said it should work fine on my hair. So, I used it and Yes, it did work! But, I want to know if it'll be safe to wash my hair on wednesday or would it make the relaxer come out the first time i wash it? [i usually wash my hair every other day] If anyone could help me with this i would greatly apreciate itQuestion about Silk Elements Hair Relaxer?
go to a salonQuestion about Silk Elements Hair Relaxer?
Sodium hydroxide relaxers are formulated for anybody with the type of hair you have, white or black. No, it will not come out and is not a perm but a relaxer. The hair texture is permanently straightened.

Report Abuse



The day that you did your perm you always wait a week before you wash it for the first time and it wont come out.
I would wait about 5 days then you should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment