Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it posible to remove hair relaxer from your hair a while after it has been relaxed?

Anyways, here's my story. I have super curly hair, and it is extremely hard to straighten. %26amp; when I try, it takes like 2 hours. So I thought what the heck, why not use a relaxer. So, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a lil kit. Used it on my hair and then like 4 weeks later, my hair started to get curly again. Maybe I didn't use enough? So, I put more relaxer in. Now, my hair is half and half. Straight, plus curly as well. I would rather go back to my natural hair. But I don't want to cut the relaxed part off. Because my hair takes forever to grow. So, I am wondering if there is any product that can somehow take the relaxer out of my hair. Or does the relaxer wash out on it's own after a while?


Thanks in advance.Is it posible to remove hair relaxer from your hair a while after it has been relaxed?
Relaxers are permanent hair straightening chemicals. Since you don't want to cut it out you can instead let it grow out and trim it off little-by-little, if you want. Either way, you cannot revert your relaxed hair back to your natural hair.





Also, if you choose to permanently straighten again then let a licensed professional put it in because they will be able to evaluate your hair and determine the best brand, strength, and type of relaxer to use on your hair, plus, they won't be using a cheap boxed drug store brand, but a good brand of relaxer on your hair.Is it posible to remove hair relaxer from your hair a while after it has been relaxed?
Relaxers chemically alter the protein structure of your hair. The process is permanent, so you can't remove it and it will not rinse out. A lot of women who relax their hair and regret it later grow it out back to natural, so I put a couple of informative links about transitioning and/or chopping it all off and going short. Hope it helps.
i Have the same hair as u and its very cury and hard


to use the straightner ut it burns ur hair??


so i am using = Moisturizer pritty much (leave it in every day)


and it is leave in too so just leave it in every night and wash it out in the morning and ur hair will be straighter ...


I use it AND IT WORKS SO TRY IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment