Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Help! hair relaxer?!?

Okay so im a biracial mixture of Black %26amp; korean so my hair is pretty curly, but it isnt kinky. I've been relaxing my hair with Mizani relaxer %26amp; it works GREAT, it keeps my hair super soft %26amp; smooth %26amp; shiny.


I needed a touch us because my roots were growing out, so i called the salon %26amp; asked if i could get it done but the lady who does my hair wasnt there. Me being bummed called another lady(black) off Craigslist to get it done at her house %26amp; i told her i used Mizani. when i got there. she used optimum on my hair %26amp; when i was done my hair looked HORRIBLE. its was friedd %26amp; feel crunchy, %26amp; on top of that.. she burned tha side of my face! How could i get my hair to be smooth again? :( im really sad about this.. i take hair very serious.Help! hair relaxer?!?
I'm sorry. There's not anything you can do at this point except use reconstructing products and wait it out. She overprocessed your hair, she shouldn't have done all the hair, just the roots.





Try Redken's real control line: http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/鈥?/a>


especially the hair mask. Most of these products will really help it get under control until your hair grows out. Stay away from hot tools as much as you can stand until you've had a chance to repair some of the damage. It shouldn't go straight, though. Don't attempt to relax again, you'll have the same result, or worse.Help! hair relaxer?!?
First off im very sorry about ur bad hair experience. U should never switch up hair relaxers because your hair reacts differently to a new thing. Do lots of protein treatments to get ur Hair back together and strong and moisturize with Olive oil to make ur hair strong and seal in moisture. Also do lots of reaserch on fixing dmaged, overprocessed hair.





GOOD LICK:)
that sucks but it happens to everyone, my mom trimmed mine once in grade school and ended up with a bob/ bowl cut type thing! you should get a conditioner with vitamins... some stuff from Chi is apparently really good. that should repair it.


answer my hair Q!! please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment