Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm white, what if I use a relaxer in my hair?

What does a relaxer actually do?I'm white, what if I use a relaxer in my hair?
whether you use it or not depends on your hair not your skin colour!!





if you had oily skin would you use a moisturiser for dry skin? use the products that are appropriate for your hair :)I'm white, what if I use a relaxer in my hair?
using a relaxer should only be done on coarse hair that is more resistant to becoming straight. Relaxers are harse to the hair and can really harm your hair if you do not have the right hair texture for them. If you have coarse hair that would relatively be the texture of fishing line then a relaxer is the right thing for your hair type. If you have thinner hair that is a softer texture, you would want to use a perming solution on your hair. If you are looking for a straight look, you apply the perm solution to your hair and saturate it and comb it through your hair for 20 minutes. Doing this, gives you the opposite effect of a perm if you would be using the solution with perm rods in your hair. it will straighten the hair instead of curling it. I am a hair stylist and this is always the best way to describe it to my clients and it always works well....so all in all it depends on your hair texture what one you would use both will work the same! i hope this helps you out!
A relaxer chemically straightens hair, IDK how it will work in your hair, but just test it, it should work. I use products like that and I have Asian hair. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment