Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I take hair relaxer on a plane?

Hi guys, I was just wondering about some of the rules and regulations regarding what you can take on a plane. I use a hair relaxer system once a month and but don鈥檛 know if this is allowed in your luggage if I take some with me. It is the type that you mix up yourself and the chemicals in it are pretty harsh but as I will be moving abroad soon (to Austria) and don鈥檛 know if it is available there to buy (somehow I don鈥檛 think there is much call for it there). If you cant travel with it is it ok to be sent via post? It all sounds pretty trivial but it is necessary for my crowning glory! Thanks guys.xCan I take hair relaxer on a plane?
yes, put it in your checked luggage though...you cant bring creams or liquids in large amounts in your carry on anymore....





im sure you will be able to find it over there, but it is probably best to bring some until you are able to find itCan I take hair relaxer on a plane?
You should be able to get it into checked luggage, and don't forget a bottle of neutralizer and deep conditioner! Based on the cost of postage these days, especially overseas its probably worth it to overpack than to try and order some later. Have fun in Austria.
in your hand luggage you can take (as many as you want) 100ml bottles sealed in plastic bags in you case if checked in you can take what you want.
if u just check it in the luggage that ur not carrying on and can bring as much a u need but if u plan on carrying iy onn you would need to get the right contsiner that airplanes allow

No comments:

Post a Comment