Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair Relaxer question, please answer?

Ok, I'm a dude, I like long hair but my hair is sorta frizzy, well like when I take a shower my hair is straight but then it sorta gets poofy. So I had a party a week ago and I went to a salon (Fantastic Sam's) to get my hair starighted up for the party, the lady who was straightning my hair told me to consider my hair getting permantly straight via Hair relaxing it. I'm not White nor African-American, Im hispanic so My hair is thick. Right now my hair is about half my eyes lenght, doyou guys think I should get my hair relaxed? Thanks. Oh and I don't get Afro's neither, it's just that it gets poofy and I hate it, I have wavy hair...Hair Relaxer question, please answer?
if you prefer your hair relaxed, then relax it but check that it wont damage your hair before you use the product.Hair Relaxer question, please answer?
I think you should get it relaxed since that's what you like. Just know, relaxers are not permanent, and will require upkeep. The faster your hair grows, the more often you will have to get it done.


When your hair is not naturally straight, it's essentially curly...the tighter the curl the more coarse a person's hair feels. For caucasians, perms will curl their hair, all other nationalities without straight hair, perms straightens the hair. As your hair grows it requires ';touch ups';, so be prepared to pay the extra money for the upkeep if you opt to get your hair relaxed instead of finding a nice cut to compliment your facial features with your hair in it's natural state. Good luck.





***Now can I get best answer?***
im not sure but i no you can look it up on google

No comments:

Post a Comment