Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My hair relaxer got ruined by sweat! what should i do????

i got a virgin relaxer the other day (edges only, roots to ends) and got a weave. I waited 24 hours before heading to the gym, and when i arrived home I noticed my hair was puffy and appeared to be not as sleek as the day i got it relaxed. i flat ironed it, but it still has that slight puff to it. it is not entirely blending with the texture of the weave hair unless i flat iron it every morning! i now realize i should've waited longer before working out!!! my question is, is it possible to get a root to end relaxer again? or will my hairdresser only give me touch-up relaxers (just grown out roots)??? any suggestions?My hair relaxer got ruined by sweat! what should i do????
She will probably only do a touch up because a full relaxer would be way to much on your hair that soon. You may even have to wait a while to get one again. Relaxers are extremely damaging to your hair and to have it done twice would be really bad. I dont have much experience with relaxers so definitely go back to the salon and get the stylist's opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment