Friday, May 14, 2010

I need a good Hair relaxer?

I have very curly hair and ive always hated it. So i always kinda keep it really short, like in buzz cut. I was wondering what brand of relaxer can i buy. Ive been using ogilvie relaxer, but its too weak, because it took me about 4 tries to get my hair straight, and that really damaged my hair. Also, i want a relaxer that you can use more than once, Ex, ogilvie comes in two parts, the relaxer, and the neutralizer. I have short hair, so i can use 1 bottle for like 3 appplications . I dont want one that you have to mix an activator into the relaxer, because it will only be good for one time. Money is kinda tight so i want to use a kit more than once. Thanks.


Ps, to give you an idea, my hair is kinda like this


http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/d鈥?/a>I need a good Hair relaxer?
u could prob use relaxer like bantu, but whatever u get, make sure it says mild, and not regular or super. something like this comes in a jar, and u can use it more than once bcause u don't hav 2 do any mixing. i'm confused about the neutralizer part, maybe u meant activator. either way, when doing any relaxer, u'll hav 2 use neutralizing shampoo, or ur hair will fall out. btw-bantu only costs about $5 a jarI need a good Hair relaxer?
Affirm

No comments:

Post a Comment