Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair relaxer and highlight opinion? (pic included w/ detail)?

Hello! I current have this kind of hair


http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>


or like a little shorter than this with layers.


I want to do something different for my upcoming 14th b-day.. since i'm going to high-school and blah blah blah.. i am tired of my old hair





So I was thinking about doing it permanently straight. or like relaxing.. and getting like 2-4 red highlight streak on the back..


and get a haircut like..





http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





Soo.. what do you guys think? what is ur opinion? please tell.





and if u knw.. can u tell how much does it cost to do highlights, relaxing hair, and getting a cut?





Thanks so muchHair relaxer and highlight opinion? (pic included w/ detail)?
Well, your hair looks very thick and very unmanageable. However, I would advise you to do the straightener first and that usually costs anywhere from ($65+) and I say that high considering your length and thickness. A cut usually runs ($13+) depending on where you go. and some places have up to 5 foils for a pretty decent price (where I work it's $3.00 per foil up to 5) then it starts climbing after 6 and of course most places charge for length as well. I honestly think that you can get a relaxer put into your hair and it will be less frizzy and of course all over the place. I will also say that you should wait at least 2 weeks to get your hair highlighted so you can give it time to get all the chemicals from the relaxer out of your hair. If you do it the same time there will be noticeable breakage off the red part. Also get a deep conditioning treatment done to put back the proteins that were stripped from your hair while relaxing. Do not do a vo5 treatment as they do not work(oil and water= don't mix well together). Before you do get a relaxer because it does sound like its your first time doing one, you should get a patch test done on your arm to make sure that you will not be allergic to the relaxer. And for recommended products for your hair I would advise using the Mizani thermasmooth shampoo and conditioner after your relaxer. It's honestly a great product. Good luck to you.Hair relaxer and highlight opinion? (pic included w/ detail)?
its ok . i kinda think curly hair is cute .


highlights are about 75 and up


relaxer is 50+ , depending on what kind u get


cut - mininum of 10
The salon I work at prices range depending on the stylist. For a partial highlight and cut its about $120+. I would be careful about highlighting and then relaxing your hair. Both services combined are very damaging to your hair, and your hair could break off. But depending on what kind of relaxer you do it could be another $100-$800.
that sounds like a great idea!


that style is very cute and very in right now


u might evn want to buy a straightner because my friend


had her hair chemically relaxed and she still had to smooth


over some kinks


also if u wnat to get highlights that arent a natural color


like red or blue


get the washout kind to expirement then if u luv it go to ur stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment