Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a product (not hair relaxer) that will straighten out wavy/curly hair?

I have wavy/ borderline curly hair. I like to wear it straight but I have a TON of hair and it takes FOREVER to flat iron it or blow it out. I'm looking for a product that will straighten my hair so that it will stay straight when air dried or just lightly blow dried w/o round brush or ironing. I've heard that such a product does not exist and that there's nothing on the market that will alow your hair to air dry straight w/o doing all the work of ironing it....is that true? If anyone knows of such a product please help! My arms are falling off from all the styling - I'm so tired of it - plus now I have a tiny baby and no time to sit in front of the mirror for 2 hours messing w/ my hair!Is there a product (not hair relaxer) that will straighten out wavy/curly hair?
There is nothing that will do what you want with out some work. There are products that will help you get it smoother/faster but you would still need to blow dry with a round brush if you do not want to chemically straighten it. Even if you did do that, it would still need some work to smooth it so it doesn't end up frizzy.Is there a product (not hair relaxer) that will straighten out wavy/curly hair?
Look for a hair serum, John Frieda does a great one called Frizz-Ease. I used it when I had a disastrous perm a few years ago and it's really good stuff. It is made from silicone and it leaves your hair really shiny. It does stay on your hands though, after you've applied it, you need to wash your hands in shampoo!
Fight the frizz with Sunsilk hair care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment