Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can a hair relaxer give me softer curls instead of straight hair?

I'm a caucasian female with very tight curls - my roots are extremely tight and dense, resembling somewhat ';ramen noodles';. My curls below my roots are okay by me, they keep a softer shape the lower they hang but the closer they get to my roots the more unattractive they become. My question is if I can get a very mild relaxer put on my hair for a short amount of time to soften my curls at the root temporarily? I color my hair about twice a year to keep the dulling effects on natural red hair to a minimum and right now I have highlights. My hair straightens well with a hair straightner and I don't want totally straight hair all the time - just softer curls at the root. Thanks!Can a hair relaxer give me softer curls instead of straight hair?
i'm black but i have those ramen noodle curls too. you can look into a texturizer instead of a relaxer. a relaxer will only give you straight hair but a texturizer will just slightly relax whatever the texture of your hair is. you can continue to texturize your hair until it reaches the texture you like. or you can just do it once and see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment