Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is there a hair relaxer or process that will make my hair go from frizzy tight curls to smooth loose waves?

I have had curly hair for many years, and honestly I hate it and always have. I鈥檝e always longed for hair that wasn鈥檛 frizzy curly but wavy. But haven鈥檛 been able to find anything that would do so. One thing I have found was the Japanese hair straightening which I would love to get but is way too expensive. And also I want to be able to keep some curl or wave. :-/





So my question is, is there something I can do like a relaxer or some type of process where when it鈥檚 done my hair will be less curly or perhaps big wave-like curls instead? And have a minimization of frizz?





I actually did get my hair chemically straightened once but it was when I was younger so I can鈥檛 really remember the results too good. But what I do remember was that my hair was straight but it was still poofy . I would rather have curly poofy hair than just plain poofy, poofy hair lol





So if anybody has any suggestions please help!





Here鈥檚 a picture of what my hair looks like and some examples of what I would like it to look like:





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/T鈥?/a>Is there a hair relaxer or process that will make my hair go from frizzy tight curls to smooth loose waves?
im a hairdresser and a client of mine had the same problem as you the other day. what we did to sort her hair out was to perm it on setting rollers which are a bit bigger than perming rods. this made the curl larger and less frizzy, so she got the look she was after and she still kept her hair looking natural! hope this helpsIs there a hair relaxer or process that will make my hair go from frizzy tight curls to smooth loose waves?
Both of the looks that you provided has been achieved with a curling iron. They are not perms. I would recommend having your hair professionally straightened and style the hair with a curling iron. With the right products, frizz will not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment