Friday, May 14, 2010

Can one hair relaxer be applied over other ?

Hi friends


i'm from Indian origin and my hair are curly so i went for hair relaxation, now the salon used Mizani hair relaxer on my hair which did'nt work out. So, when i complained they r telling me that they should have used Matrix instead of Mizani but since they have once used Mizani, now they can't use matrix as it will break all my hair.....


is this true...?


they used Mizani again but it di'dnt work out for me.....nd i'm messed up....


wat should i do...? my hair r not straight at all.... :(Can one hair relaxer be applied over other ?
yesh..Can one hair relaxer be applied over other ?
well, i think they are right but what i would do if i were you (i have red super curly hair too) is get a chi straightening iron, they work amazing! the brand is called ';chi'; i donno why, but anyway also i would just straighten it once a week and cover it with shower cap when you shower or bathe, it keeps it strait! this works great for me so i hope this helps for you!
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment