Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair relaxer/chemical straightners?

So I'm thinking about straightening my hair with one of those like, relaxer kit type of boxes? That are usually sold for black women? But theres quite a few different ones so I'm wondering what should I look for? My hair is NOT virgin, I straighten it probably 5 times a week. And it's been dyed countless times. My hair is naturally pretty curly, I'm not trying to get it bone straight just want it to be maybe wavy and maintainable. But again, not sure what I should get. I've also heard some relaxers only straighten once and then after a while your hair goes back to normal? I want it to stay! Suggestions? :SHair relaxer/chemical straightners?
I wouldn't get the chemical straightener done on your hair! Yes they are usually done on ebony hair, which is a lot different than white girl! I thought about it once, but a friend who had it done says it thrashes your hair! Especially if your hair is already borderline over processed! Also, when it starts to grow out, the top half of your hair will be curly, and the rest will be straight...hmmm not so cute lol.


Good luck!Hair relaxer/chemical straightners?
You're trying to make your hair fall out...first of all, you don't want to use one of those kits because they have calcium in it and that dries your hair out. Secondly, you dye your hair too much, then you put too much heat in it...you are better off going to salon to get it straighten out then curled they way you desire...but that's your hair...good luck.
There are no straightens that last forever. you need to go to your hair dresser and have this done since you have never done before you try doing alone you may destroy your hair and it will take forever to come back the same. and its possible to loose hair forever as well good luck
well there are more than one type of relaxers. the very good oness are better as the ones that are used for black women are really bad because theyll make ur hair spill out if not done properly since black women usually have stronger hair. the Asain chemical straightening costs alot but it lasts until your hair grows out..so around 6 months and it even improves ur hair texture itll make it straight and supersoft. its around $250 to get done


but i think its worth it.. goodluck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment