Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can you wet your hair after using a relaxer?

straightening relaxerCan you wet your hair after using a relaxer?
I am a hairdresser, and yes it is fine to wet your hair after a relaxer. You had to wash the relaxer out, right? That is wetting it. I just would not suggest going swimming in a pool with clorine for at least 2-3 weeks after a relaxer, unless of course you wear a swimming cap!Can you wet your hair after using a relaxer?
yes but dont wash it right away
I think so after 24 hours.
not for 48 hrs(two days.) I say wait a week. But two days is fine if you can't wait.
YOU MEAN RE- WASHING IT YES. IF YOU MEAN BY SHOWERING YES. OR ADDING WATER TO LAY IT DOWN YES. OR GOING SWIMMING YES, BUT WASH IT RIGHT AWAY. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IF YOU ARE ASKING IF YOU CAN WASH IT THEN YEAH OF COURSE.
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment