Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I used hair relaxer, left it on for 20 minutes, then took it off and my hair was all messed up?

im 16 year old male, my hair is like 2 inches long, my hair is SOO messed up....my cousin did it to me and he said it made my hair straight, well it did but my hair has like cowlicks all over, and its really messed up... its super super thin.... i cant comb it one way, it only goes to where it wants to go,, OMG... i did it yesterday night./.... is there ANY WAY i can do something to my hair to get it back like it was before,Thick.... wavy... im Brasilian btw.. its just wavy and thick,,, i used to spike it up.... but now i cant even do that,,, its like doll hair....some one PLEASE HELP...I used hair relaxer, left it on for 20 minutes, then took it off and my hair was all messed up?
BIG MISTAKE!!!


A hair relaxer is a product is meant mainly for African American women to help straighten and soften our hair. Not for anyone of any other race. Your hair is the way it is because the relaxer did exactly what it was meant to do. Straighten your hair and make it basically like the way you described it. You are very lucky that your cousin put it in the right way and that your hair did not fall out. Also that this is your first time. Which will make getting it out easier. It will take about 4 weeks depending on how your scalp is to get the relaxer out. You will slowly notice a change in you hair in that time period because it won't be as smooth or flowy. Depending on the type of scalp you have you can just retain from using relaxers and your hair will go back to normal. Or if there is not change then you will have to cut your hair or shave it then let it grow back out fresh. Assuming that your hair grows fast and because your a guy it should be no problem. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment