Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What hair relaxer is best?

Half of my hair is already relaxed, but it already grew and i want to relax it again.


I'm a latino boy with really curly thick coarse hair!!!!





I want a relaxer that won't dry out my hair as much and will leave it as healthy as possible...





Please don't suggest to leave it how it is or using a flat iron....





First of all my mom wouldn't let me have a flat iron and she doesn't know that i relax my hair...sooo yea





And also do you suggest i use regular strength or super....because I'm not african-american but still have really coarse hair...but will the super dry it out too much???





Sooo any suggestions of which hair relaxers to use???What hair relaxer is best?
hi got my first! relaxer today but i did some research and found out that it has to be affirm that's what my hair dresser used and most people say is the best relaxes the hair but it conditions it as well

No comments:

Post a Comment