Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair relaxer help!?!?

I wanna get a hair straightning relaxer and my sister says that if I go in a pool it wil de-activate it and will come out and make my hair curly and frizzy again, is this true?


If so what kind of hair relaxer don't come out because I want my hair straight I have natural curly hair and I spend 2 hours in the heat with a straightner LOL, so does the relaxer permenantly straighten your hair? Or does it just stay for like 1 or 2 days?





And is a perm better than a hair relaxer?


Thanks soooooooo much!%26lt;3Hair relaxer help!?!?
perm and relaxer are the same...and yes if you get it wet it will go back to your natural state some what....to get it back straight all you have to do is blow dry it and straighten it (so i would recommend not getting your hair wet)Hair relaxer help!?!?
yes, goin in a pool will make it frizzy, the relaxer will keep your hair straight until it gets wet and then u have to straighten it with straightening irons, and perms and relaxers are basicaly tha same x
a perm is deffinitely better then a hair relaxer. a relaxer basically just tames the curls but not very well . both damage your hair however.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment