Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I get a hair relaxer before my surgery?

i am having my surgery on Aug. 7th and i scheduled my hair appointment on Sunday I'm wondering if my hair will fall out because of the anesthesia. Should I go ahead or wait?Should I get a hair relaxer before my surgery?
wow you should go natural


see how your hair is in control


you can't have surgery without wondering and worrying


if your relaxed hair will fall out


relaxers control your life in a bad way


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aWlYOUlA鈥?/a>


But to answer you question


no your hair shouldn't fall out


but i would get a relaxer after i feel better


because you want that relaxer (creamy crack) to looks nice


when you can go outShould I get a hair relaxer before my surgery?
cancel it or do it sooner you cant Evan wear nail polish or perfume so the chemicals aren't good for there
I would wait until after the surgery and not because of hair falling out (which honestly I don't know if it will or will not happen) but simply because your hair is not the important focus. you can look cute after the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment