Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will this ';hair-relaxer'; work?

Well it's called ';Organic Root Stimulator';. My mom bought it for me because I have outragiously curly/frizzy hair. Is it even a hair relaxer? She bought it at Target for a like $20 I think and she said it'll work.... What do you think?Will this ';hair-relaxer'; work?
If it looks like this : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41…





It works, but dries your hair something rotten if you don't moisturise it at every chance you've got, Organic Root Stimulator is a no-lye relaxer and generally has less harsh chemicals, but I find it makes your hair a lot less shiny and soft than if you use a lye relaxer.





But if you chose to use a lye relaxer, don't do it at home unless you want to go bald!





For the record, guys with curly hair are très attractive.





Anyway, Good luckio!Will this ';hair-relaxer'; work?
never buy chemicals for your hair at a place like target.. always go to a professional when it comes to chemical.. go to your hair dresser and ask for a relaxer, not a brazilian or japanese straightener.. i get my hair relaxed and it goes on like dye does, its white and then it washes out.. you need to leave your hair for 2 days without washing it then its relaxed.. dont use that stuff from target, get a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment