Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Relaxer . please answer.?

i am white. and i am jot new to relaxer but i need advice.





Okay i have a few questions i will only give you full about of points if you anwer all of them.





I was told a brazilian kertain treatment can give you cancer, is there a kind that comes without the chemical that doesnt?





My hair is getting healthy my stylist says. Can i get a relaxer without it ruining my hair and making my hair fall out.





What is the best relaxer that won't damage my hair?





Btw i am white.





i am not being mean against black people but our hair is different.


lol :)Hair Relaxer . please answer.?
Make sure the keratin treatment you get is formaldehyde free...that's the cancer causing chemical in some of them. I wouldn't suggest doing a relaxer yourself, especially since your hair texture isn't what relaxers were made for. You'll be much safer going to a salon. Your hair won't necessarily fall out but the chemicals in relaxers are pretty potent stuff and you don't want to mess around with it.Hair Relaxer . please answer.?
i dont really think it can make u get cancer i dont think a relaxer can ruin ur hair but ask ur stylist but as long as you use conditioner i think it would be fine
there are natural hair relaxers out there.down fall is they dont work as good which means more treatments
p

No comments:

Post a Comment