Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair relaxer question?

I'm half african and half asian so my hair type is really weird, but it's more afro than anything else. My mom uses Dark %26amp; Lovely hair relaxer on my hair, but when she does it always turns out that the top of my head %26amp; fringe is always straight and soft, and then as you get to the bottom it gets bigger and rougher. I'm pretty sure she evenly distributes the relaxer but why is it coming out like this? Does anyone have any tips about relaxing hair with this product?Hair relaxer question?
Sounds like your hair is over processed. Relaxer should only be combed thru virgin hair. Previously relaxed hair should only be touched up at the roots.





Go see a professional to correct this problem as your hair may need to be cut to prevent further damage. As with any chemical process keep the hair moisturized.





Good luck!





PS at age 13 you should be ok using the regular product. It could also be that the strength she's using is too strong for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment