Friday, January 22, 2010

I have naturally curly hair and I put a relaxer on it and it didn't make it completely straight?

So I was wondering if i beat up like some egg whites and rubbed it through my hair for a while and then washed it out would it make my hair more straighter and moisturized??I have naturally curly hair and I put a relaxer on it and it didn't make it completely straight?
The longer you leave a relaxer in, the straighter it is, the more prone to breakage it becomes.





Egg whites will give your hair more protein and will help it regain some health, but in no way will make it any straighter.I have naturally curly hair and I put a relaxer on it and it didn't make it completely straight?
it really depends on how curly your hair is too. my mom put a relaxer on her her once and her hair went from really curly to wazy.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment