Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAIR RELAXER! (how long does it last)?

So Im hispanic and Im tired of straightening my hair everyday. So I was thinking of getting a hair relaxer. Does anybody know how long would it last? and if it would work on my hair?HAIR RELAXER! (how long does it last)?
I'm Black and honduran, and mines usually last three months (10 weeks or more).HAIR RELAXER! (how long does it last)?
idk im black and i get mines once every 2 mths.
I get mine re-relaxed every 8 weeks! =)
yes it would work on your hair and it will last for 6 -8 weeks before theres a sign of new growth to your roots, however you should have a proffesional to apply it so that you won't damage your hair by over processing
YAHHH!!!
it depends on what kind you decide to buy. If you're hispanic though, I wouldn't do it. You don't have to straighten your hair everyday, just throw it in a pony.
if you have reallly curly hair you might have to get it done like a couple times before it goes completely straight. it lasts until your hair grows out

No comments:

Post a Comment