Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair relaxer issues.?

I relaxed my hair yesterday.


I was pretty much forced into it.


It is horrible.


I have now lost what I had of scene hair because it falls so flat..too flat.


Help me please.PLEASE.Hair relaxer issues.?
if you wait just a few weeks, your new growth at your scalp will add lift and you may end up liking it.....if you want to reverse the relaxer without damaging your hair, you can try to wash it and put a heavy moisturizer on it...that may help a bit, but I wouldn't do any more chemicals to it at this timeHair relaxer issues.?
Use volmizing shampoo.


And volmizing mousse.


It helps me lots :]
Roll it up or cut it short! Hey it's summer!
Don't do any more chemicals in your hair.


And I agree with the person before me, when the new roots start growing in and give it some lift, you might like it.


In case you're not following this regime already, only shampoo your hair about once a week so it can retain some moisture.


Use a leave-in conditioner everyday to moisturize and protect hair from drying products in gel, mousse, etc.


Try not to heat style, or keep it to a minimum.


Deep condition once a week for about a half-hour. Again, for moisture purposes.





Hope I helped
WHEN I DO MY RELAXERS, MY HAIR IS BONE STRAIGHT FOR ABOUT A WEEK TO THE POINT IT WONT EVEN HOLD A CURL. FROM MY EXPIERENCE, THERES NOTHING YOU CAN REALLY DO. BUT YOU CAN GO TO THE SALON AND SEE IF THEY CAN DO SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment