Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What hair style should i get if I've had braids for a long time? Perm, relaxer??

I've had braids for a really long time and I'm getting a little sick of them. I have had weave added to my hair for a long time, its been about a year since ive seen my real hair. What hairstyle should i get next?? oh and my for head is very wide, and its been hard for me to ajust to it with different hair styles. helPWhat hair style should i get if I've had braids for a long time? Perm, relaxer??
ive been thinking about getting a hair cute like katie holms or rihanna. their short cuts and really cute. also you can style them different ways to make them excitinggg.


also get some bangs that sweep across your forehead to cover itWhat hair style should i get if I've had braids for a long time? Perm, relaxer??
depending on how long your hair is you can get long bangs cut a Little past your nose, parted in the side. see if you can keep your hair natural if you can go get it deep conditioned, roller set and blown out if you can. if you really want it straight relax it but try to keep it conditioned
Here i'll help,Well you shouldn't put your hair up in a pony tail if you want to show your hair off:]
i think i would get a nice pixie cut with side bangs, tha minimize your face area and accentuate the lips and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment