Friday, January 22, 2010

If you have individual braids in your hair and take them out how long should you wait before getting a relaxer

My individual braids are not tight and not loose. I am african american and 15 years old. And I havent had my hair relaxed(permed) since summer of 2006. Which is the best BRAND of relaxer to use for african american . And what is the best Relaxer to get to make it super super super STRAIGHT light, normal, or super.If you have individual braids in your hair and take them out how long should you wait before getting a relaxer
ok well, for starters, u should wait anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks b4 relaxing ur hair, second- the best relaxer in my opinion is creme of nature and or even gentle treatment- for straight dead hair u would just use normal- it just had to be done right- if ur hair is really coarse then i would suggest using the super.good luck and hope i was of some help to u.If you have individual braids in your hair and take them out how long should you wait before getting a relaxer
I wouldn't put a relaxer in if I was you. I would go to a beauty salon and get a consultation first and then let them do it. Mizani and Dudley products are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment