Saturday, January 23, 2010

BodipHier Safe Hair Relaxer?

has anybody used this relaxer and is it supposly safe?check it out http://www.safehairrelaxer.com/hairrelaxers.html and the ingredientsBodipHier Ingredients: Purified Alkaline Water, 100% Natural Soda Ash %26amp; Minerals, 100% Natural Citric, 100% Natural Menthol, Cetyl Wax, Emulsifying Wax, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Lanotrol, Volpo 10, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, 100% Natural Protein Powder, Shea Butter, 100% Natural Protein Oil, 100% Natural Soy Bean Oil, and Fragrance. Here is a breakdown of what each ingredient is used forBodipHier Safe Hair Relaxer?
Hello, i have used the naturalxer as well as the bodiphier products. I have found them to be pretty good. I would also like to know if their ingredients are safe. I have had good results with both. I liked the naturalxer but i found that their customer service really sucks. i had ordered a kit and it was on back order. I wasa never sent my product. I had been a good customer for 2 years. I decided to do buisness with the bodiphier. Customer service is good and like i have stated before so is the product. I notice that they list the ingredients openly without any problems so I took this as a good sign.still i just need some type of professional opnion on the safety of this product.BodipHier Safe Hair Relaxer?
I have tried the bodiphier and i absolutely like the fact they you can go natural and be able to wear your hair straight or wavy or curly with body, brotha's and sista's, this is the best thong out there, especially if you wanna grow our hair long and natural like hispanics and indians.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment