Friday, January 22, 2010

Dr. Miracles hair relaxer?

I am white so i dont know if that factors into it or not, but my hair is unbelievably poofy, frizzy, and curly. So can I use it?Dr. Miracles hair relaxer?
I wouldn't suggest it. I think it would be best to get it done professionally. Hair Relaxing is one thing that you don't want to mess with (unless you like the bald look)Dr. Miracles hair relaxer?
No problem. Since you're getting it done professionally I suggest looking into Thermal Conditioning/Japanese Hair Straigtening. I've read it's supposed last up to a year. However, it can be a little pricy.

Report Abuse



I have never heard of Dr. Miracle, so I'm not sure. But there are relaxers specifically for white women. I don't think they are as harsh. I only use the African-American kinds, so I'm not sure of the names for the others.
i think its for african-americans.


you should try a milder one.


since you have finer hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment