Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is a good product to stop hair breakage.I got a relaxer 3wks ago and now I'm having hair breakage.?

First of all, were your hair damaged before you got the relaxer? A serious of treatments should solve your problem. I like the old time way. Sometime time I use plain mayonnaise on my hair for treatment. I spread a generous amount over the head and place a plastic bag on my head and set under a warm dryer fro 30 minutes. Let hair cool for a few seconds and rinse, use a leave in condition such as Elements, real good. Another treatment is Silk Elements.Use the same way as the mayo. Always make sure your hair is in good condition before you do a relaxer.What is a good product to stop hair breakage.I got a relaxer 3wks ago and now I'm having hair breakage.?
ApHogee protein treatment and moisturizer will re-strengthen your hair to stop the breakage. Get it at Sally's - they've got new one use packages now for $3.50 I believe...includes the pre-wash shampoo, protein treatment, and moisturizer (REQUIRED). I've used it after several bleaches...it works.What is a good product to stop hair breakage.I got a relaxer 3wks ago and now I'm having hair breakage.?
Most likely its not the fact that you got a perm thats making your hair fall out, its the way you treat and take care of your hair once you get the perm that determines if it will fall out....trust me i had a perm for a few years now

No comments:

Post a Comment