Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair relaxer? tell me.?

okays so my hair is really naturally curly %26amp; i'm white.


last year on march 27, 2008; i had got a relaxer in my hair and they told me to wait 1 year to go get another relaxer in my hair.


i want my hair to be like loose wavy or straight.


any ideas? tell me anything that you know about the relaxers.


please and thanks.





p.s. going get another relaxer maybe monday or tuesday. not sure yet.





please and thanks people.


:]Hair relaxer? tell me.?
Keep in mind that relaxers are very harsh chemicals and can be dangerous to the point that they create permanent bald spots on your head through scalp damage. It's MUCH healthier for your hair if you can wait a while between relaxers - like months, or even a year. It's possible you still have relaxed ends, if so then DO NOT put the relaxer on the hair that's already relaxed because this can break it off due to over-lapping - been there, done that. Just put the relaxer on your virgin hair. From looking at the other girl's pictures who also has a relaxer I can see her hair is straight at the ends and curly near the roots, so if she got another relaxer then she would only touch-up her roots. If you want to go longer between touch-ups then you can flat iron your roots to match the rest of your hair and this will be healthier for your hair to not regularly put harsh chemicals on it





If you want loose waves or curls then you can look into a texturizer. this loosens your natural curl and wave pattern. Its a weak relaxer, so if you do it incorrectly then you can permanently straighten your hair. If you go with a texturizer then DO NOT put it on the hair you already relaxed because this will cause over-processing and it can fall out, so just apply it to the roots.





Now, if you want to just keep your hair looking nice and straight then you can start touching up your relaxers when your roots start growing in. You should wait about 2 months or more between relaxers and this is so the beautician can distinguish between your new growth and relaxed hair so she won't overlap.Hair relaxer? tell me.?
i get one like every three months, dont listen because itll grow back quickly








if u wanna c a pic of my hair after two months without a relaxer then its in this question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Hi, I can't answer but I have a question for you! You don't have to answer if you don't want too.


What was your hair like when it was relaxed and how damaged did it get? I'm getting it relaxed and I'm curious, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment