Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Relaxer!?!?! Help Me Please!

Where can you get hair relaxers that last for a year?


Does it hurt your hair?


Should I get it done by my hair dresser?


What is the product that works the best?Hair Relaxer!?!?! Help Me Please!
I have never known a hair relaxer to last for a year. A relaxer will normally last for several weeks. However, you can get a touch up to keep the new growth straight as well. I suggest you go to a licensed cosmetologist for this procedure so that person can select the best form of relaxer for your type of hair. Relaxer has no effect on the new hair that will grow in and if you do not receive touch ups you will still have relaxer on the ends of your hair but your new growth will be the same as your natural textured hair. My suggestions Are QP Elasta and Mizani. Seek a stylist who uses those brands.Hair Relaxer!?!?! Help Me Please!
Never heard of a perm that last for a year


But when you get a perm it might burn


You should always get it done by the hair dresser


I know people who use TCB or Dark and Lovely





I suggest that you get a regular and not a super



Umm...No. I don't think such a relaxer exsists! You will mos def have to get touch ups...and it has been known to wear down the hair after continuous use. Anyway, it really depends on what type of hair you have...but if this is ur first relaxer and you don't know crap about them...GO TO A PROFESSIONAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment