Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair relaxer question (10 points)?

ok so i have irreqular str8 hair....lyk its not straight but its not curly .


wuld a hair relaxer help get my hair str8 ? Ohh n its lyk about 1-1 %26amp; half feet...medium/long hair . a little below the shoulders..





thnks ! =]Hair relaxer question (10 points)?
I've been getting my hair relaxed since the 10th grade (looong time). hair relaxer can be very astringent. I would suggest that you don't get anything over the counter %26amp; go to a salon. Personally I would go to a latin based salon they can advise you if the brazilian, japanese or basic relaxer would work best on your hair type. I highly stress to get a salon experts opinion. You're gonna love your hair when you get it done it will be pin straight... good luck
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment