Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good hair relaxer for african american hair?

i need a very good relaxer thats gets my hair very straight i use olive oil


i think maybe i dont blow dry my hair good enough or i fry it with the straightening comb


any suggestions ?Good hair relaxer for african american hair?
anything made by Revlon is good, they have extra conditioning bottles ( I think 2) for deep conditioning.....Good hair relaxer for african american hair?
I use dark and lovely,it has always work for me.
I have really really thick hair and a lot of it, so i use African Pride. I love the conditioner that comes in the kit, and my hairdresser actually told me to use a round brush to straighten my hair. I know everybody thinks that's a ';White girl'; method but it works so well cause it softens my hair and makes it straight but with some body. Good luck
I use dark and lovely....it works real good for my hair. And when I get ready to blow dry my hair I add Pink Morturizer Lotion to my hair first then blow dry using a vent brush. It not only get it straight but my hair has body and shine without looking dried out.
I use a kiddy perm Dark %26amp; Lovely/Beautiful Begginings, regular strength.





If you choose to use a adult relaxer go with Gentle Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment