Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair relaxer help??????

I'm white and have really frizzy wavy hair and I want to have pin straight hair so I don't have to straighten it everyday. Whats a good off the shelf hair relaxer for my hair? I cant go to a salon because I really can't afford it because I'm a single mother with youngin's at home and everything's about them ya know. Also Ive never used a chemical relaxer before so I'm new at this.Hair relaxer help??????
go to sally's they can point you to one but you will be looking for a sodium hydroxide.apply Vaseline petroleum gel around your head. depending on what kind you get if it comes mixed or you can apply straight to the head.well DON'T apply it to the scalp maybe 1/4 away from the scalp since you never had a relaxer apply from 1/4 from the scalp to your ends when you complete the whole head go back and apply to the scalp the reason for that is you scalp release heat and it will process faster so you do that last plus so you won't have that much irritate ...yes regularHair relaxer help??????
If you do decide to use a relaxer, I would go with Profectiv-- http://www.strengthofnature.com/therapeu鈥?/a> The activator is creme instead of liquid, and has always made my hair unbelievably straight....and i have VERY coarse roots!


if i were you, I would only leave it on for a very short time.


you can purchase it at your local beauty store, or a drugstore like Walgreen's.


after you use the relaxer the first time, make sure to only add it to new growth, or you can over process your hair, and it may become brittle/weak and break off.


...any other questions, just ask
just should try a kiddy perm since your hair is thin.....i would say use just for me kids one and use the lightest one and your hair will be good





edit:just use the normal on then
I would go to a local beauty store and ask one of the sales associates. But there are relaxers for all hair types. Make sure that you don't over process your hair.
in a salon it wont cost no more den 35 bucksz and if its ur first time i think its worth 2 spend da money den to mess up ur hair but umm u can go 2 a beauty supply store and ask da people who worksz there

No comments:

Post a Comment