Friday, January 22, 2010

MILDEST hair RELAXER for soft afro-hair?

Is there anyone out there who would recommend the MILDEST relaxer i could use to relax my hair. I have very SOFT CURLY but thick hair and would like to straighten it out with a mild relaxer since i have in the past tried BEAUTIFUL BEGINNINGS, SOFT %26amp; FREE %26amp; TCB NATURALS but i ended up shaving my hair because they were too strong for it and so it was breaking a lot!!


Thanks...MILDEST hair RELAXER for soft afro-hair?
umm idont they had a milk relaxer i use normal on my hair we'll my hair stylist does have you try'd normal ? she use some slaon brand called proclaim it's really good i like it. and i had thick corase hair it was sad you coulbt even comb it i'd use to get it braided and now i got my first relaxer in may of 06 and im doing really well my hair wont stop growing and it's not breakeing off and i thougt it was going to come all thick,people thoug i was mixed because my hair was and is so flowing and this one girl had askd me what kind of spray i use i love the way it move it was so cute%26gt;_%26lt; but yea taht';s what i use check it out











best of luck


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment