Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How long after the relaxer do I have to wait until I can dye my hair?

At least 2 weeks in the norm, but make sure that you deep condition your hair on both weeks.How long after the relaxer do I have to wait until I can dye my hair?
for ammoniated color wait 2 weeks get a deep condition and 2 weeks later get it colored. non ammonited color you can get it colored write away. its very conditiong and shiny. i like shades eq by redkenHow long after the relaxer do I have to wait until I can dye my hair?
any good salon will tell you to wait 6 weeks
ten days! you have to wait at least three until you can wash it after the relaxer than you want about a weeks worth of washing before your color service so your hair is back to its normal ph. balance. so that about ten days to two weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment