Friday, January 22, 2010

Dark and lovely relaxer for my textured hair?

This is what my hair looks like:


http://a602.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_89a916f3b6b8c49550c4336f0c1b11b9.jpg


i'm the one on the left. when it grows out its almost nappy. i was wondering if the dark and lovely relaxer would work for me? I know it says that it should be for african american women, but i have thier hair texture.Dark and lovely relaxer for my textured hair?
I'm not sure about that brand, you could try getting your hair relaxed at a salon if you'd like. :) If you don't want to spend to much money, try giving the product a try, or you could look up reviews of it on google. If you do get your hair relaxed make sure you get a good deep conditioner and try to sleep on a satin pillow case to keep your hair from getting damaged. :)





If you have anymore questions, email me and I'll be glad to help. ^.^








good luck! :DDark and lovely relaxer for my textured hair?
I think you should get it professionally relaxed. I've tried plenty relaxers from stores and they don't work or last as long as those the professionals use. But if your hair is soft and doesn't need a perm very often, it might work for you, but you still have to be careful because you can seriously damage or break your hair if it's not done correctly. Just get someone experienced to do it for you.
thanks for the answer on my page i think i might try it. :]


well anyway, yes i think that might work and another thing to


try is straightening your hair and just using a protector before and it will be beaitifully straight. hope i helped. (:
why not call your hairdresser, and ask her about it i wouldnt do it if i was not completly sure about it, if you see your hairdresser u have nothing to loose, and she might do it aswell, just take youre prodyct and urself and goo!
Well, while I really don't know for sure, but anything I've heard about people relaxing thier hair has turned out bad....
i agree
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment