Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can someone tell me the name of a good, and very mild relaxer for African American hair?

i only use mizani on my clients. they specialize in ethnic hair and there are a couple to choose from. its more conditioning than other relaxers. if y ou are lucky you can find it at your local beauty store.pls feel free to email me with any other questions.Can someone tell me the name of a good, and very mild relaxer for African American hair?
Just for me is a good mild relaxer


You can also use PCJ,it is good also.Can someone tell me the name of a good, and very mild relaxer for African American hair?
motions
Well I use Motions Herbal Essences. I think it works really good. But it depends on the age of the person of whose hair it's going on.
If you want a mild perm just buy one thats for a child like Just For Me or PCJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment