Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are there any african american women who do not have a relaxer and who condition their hair and blow dry only?

i don't know what to do with my hairAre there any african american women who do not have a relaxer and who condition their hair and blow dry only?
try this site - nappturality.com





Many of the posters are black women with natural, african textured hair. They can give you tips on applying heat, products, conditioners etc...It has blogs, pics and videos to explain techniques and show progress over time.





Also there's a yahoo group called black queen that could be helpful.





Good luck :)Are there any african american women who do not have a relaxer and who condition their hair and blow dry only?
I do not have a relaxer. I do not know what to do with my hair. I always wear wigs until I can grow my edges back out. I do not use a blow dryer because I do not know how to properly use one. I am more than willing to invest in a palm blow dryer, such as HotXffects.
How much hair do you have? You can press n' curl, flat iron, of you have a bonnet dryer you can try some roller sets for body. Braid your wet hair with a heavy moisturizer then let it down when its dry for crinkles and waves. What do you want done???
Read the article ';Natural Black Hair Styling Ideas'; at http://www.natural-black-hair-care.info/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment