Saturday, January 23, 2010

HELP! WHICH IS THE BEST HAIr RELAXER?

I'M THINKING OF RELAXING MY hair BUT WHICH IS THE BEST AT HOME RELAXER THERE IS N NOT DA JAPANESE SUM TIN I CAN GET FROM WALMART OR JEWEL U NO WHICH ONE IS DA BEST N DO HAIR RELAXERS REALLY SOFTEN YUR HAIR n fur how longHELP! WHICH IS THE BEST HAIr RELAXER?
Organic Olive Oil relaxer...really softens your hair....they have a whole line of products you should try.HELP! WHICH IS THE BEST HAIr RELAXER?
http://www.triplegro.com


the grolaxer is the BEST I've tried many and ALL of their prods are superior.I did mine w' it last night and their was NO breakage.Yu should read all of the info on the site it really hlps.Hope this hlps
DONT USE HEARBLE ES..


they made like 5 hairs fall out of my head and it dries it out...


the best hair relaxer - leave in any pantine conditioner in over night after it is wet and then in the morning wash it out

No comments:

Post a Comment