Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At home hair relaxer?

which is the best one to use. I am pretty good at doing my hair color and woul love to relax my hair what do you recommendAt home hair relaxer?
mod's hairAt home hair relaxer?
The lady I work with used a perm solution, without the rollers. She put in the solution and brushed her hair repeatedly and then did the same with the nuetralizer. Her hair still looks as healthy as it did before the perm, I was pretty surprised about that. She did a good job, if I ever have to straighten my hair again I will probably do that myself.
Try either Dr. Miracles Relaxer or Revlon Realistic Relaxer or Hawaiian Silky Relaxer and use the mild formula since you have colored your hair.
I recommend that you let an expert do it, your hair could fall out if you don't use it correctly..
I've seen some major disasters on people who relax their hair at home. It's true you can use a perm solution and comb it through your hair, however, if you aren't Caucasian, it won't do a thing. If you have ethnic hair, you have to use a stronger relaxer. Since you have color on your hair, it could cause a lot of breakage. I would suggest seeing a professional. It will cost more than doing it yourself, but at least you'll still have hair.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment