Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair relaxer for my hair type?

I have very thick hair that is curly when wet and dries so, but turns to waves after a couple days and actually gets pretty straight if I wrap my hair around my head overnight, or if I blow dry it straight. It can also get really curly and even literally bouncy if I twist it a bit while it air dries. So I guess my hair is...adaptable?





I want a hair relaxer that will straighten my waves. It doesn't need to be really straight, I'd prefer if it were about 80% (more or less) straight (hair that's too straight just doesn't look good on me). I hear relaxers are often used for African American type hair, so would my hair get very straight? I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I'm half Brazilian? (born in America, blood is 100% Brazilian)


Thanks in advance for the help, I really appreciate it.Hair relaxer for my hair type?
please please dont relax curls!!!Hair relaxer for my hair type?
Wow.. I have the samee problemm.


I wantt a relaxer but my mom said they're only ffor African American hair..


But there's no other way for my hair to bee straightt and not poofy!! D:


I hopee you find yourr answer!!


Good luckk. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment