Monday, January 18, 2010

Please help question regarding hair relaxer/straightening.?

Hi, I recently got my hair relaxed/straightened with some protein based


relaxer in a professional salon. They applied this protein liquid and then blow dried and heat ironed my hair. I was asked not to was my hair for 3 days. I was told the name of this procedure is something like 'Calbraun Kaproe' I am sure I have the spelling all wrong. Can anybody on this forum please tell me what this procedure and what this 'calbraun kaproe' relaxing isPlease help question regarding hair relaxer/straightening.?
i dont know what it is but it is a similar process as rebonding....trust me...obey your stylist....do not wash your hair for 3 days...or else you hair will turn back to your old hair or worsePlease help question regarding hair relaxer/straightening.?
I just had the treatment recently and I cannot remember the name as well. However, hopefully your salon sent you home with the sulfate shampoo and conditioner. Otherwise your treatment will strip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment